Monday, June 8, 2009

More to follow...Lots of dharma ;)

A quick note - I've got a bunch to talk about on here. In addition to being re-employed (pending background check), There's been a lot of dharmic stuff happening. In the past 2 months, I've gotten some great teachings on Trungpa Rinpoche's "Dharma Art (aka 'Shambhala Art')" teachings, been to Sakyong Mipham RInpoche's visit to the Baltimore Shambhala Center, and been up to Frederick a few times while one of my two "root gurus", Khenchen Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche, was teaching for the first time in a couple years.

Each of these will get a separate entry shortly. As it is, I am trying to get a LOT of meditation time in before my new job starts.  So, these updates will be following in coming days in between sitting sessions.

Peace.
-JTR

No comments: