Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to the Land of Lotuses...

In a few short minutes, I will be in the road to Stanley, VA to study and practice with my main teacher Khandro Rinpoche at Lotus Garden retreat center.  I will pop out every couple of days to check emails (since I am still looking for work) and blog about the retreat.

I am bringing my new used bass with me, since there is serious talk of the DC Milarepa Chorus performing if there is a talent(-less? :)) show at the end of the retreat, as there has been to blow off steam on Rinpoche's birthday in the past.

In other news, Senge STILL is living in my parent's basement, emerging only at night to feed and poop.  My dad suggested that maybe he's a vampire, sleeping in his little coffin during the day and then moving around at night.  It WOULD explain some of his behaviors...

-JTR/LWWD

No comments: